• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am upset

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
How can u tell when ur mother in law dose not like u? Because see I have a facebook and I try to add her to mine and she never accept it so idk. Oh and plus we are living by her and my bf wants me and our kids and him and his sister and his sisters boys to move in with her so we can save money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Believe me I would not go for that even if I got along with my MIL, you don't want to give up your independence and space it will only cause problems. 

mommyloves621
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM
Yep I know what ur saying hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adorkable87
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 PM

My MIL likes me, but i get some felling that at times she thinks im lazy  and childish but besides that we get along perfectly.

Allie01
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM

My MIL is very nice and fake to my face and then tells lies about me and talks major crap about me behind my back. I was able to see through it all very quickly but I tried to get along with her! I would NEVER move in with my inlaws, of course I think moving in with my own parents would be hard on my marriage too. Just not a good idea!!

collegegrad2008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I would never want to move in with my MIL and FIL !

CjEmmemommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Well my first big hint was when she called me a bitch while we were camping.. The second would be when she did it again over Thanksgiving when my Hubbys father and stepmom were in town to visit us for the first time..

She has threathed to call the cops on me, forclosed on the house we rented from her (to help her out) a lied about it and talked so much trash about me to my Husband he was forced to stop speaking to her...

I would never move in with my inlaws (even the ones I get along with) Hubby agrees!!!

Good Luck

Erica

a wedding website

Bknotnobody
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I would not ever in my lifetime move in with my mother in law, she went and told everyone my DH and I were getting a divorce last year. She told my husband, that it was his fault his brother who is a marine was sent to Iraq. It was not, his brother WANTED to go. So I know she doesn't like me because she disowned her son, because she thinks I am out for his money, he's navy, and anyone can tell you that they don't make much, until they get to be a higher rank. She's mad because he quit giving her money for her bills. Sorry he took responsibility for his wife. That's how I know. So in turn, after speaking to my husband, he and I have decided since she can't and won't accept my being in his life, she doesn't get to meet her soon to be grand child. Everyone else in his family can, but until we receive an apology it just won't happen. Harsh? Yeah. I just don't want our kid to grow up hearing how gma doesn't like his or her mommy. Maybe his mom never really facebooks? or she doesn't know how to add people? My mom would be totally lost if she had a facebook. To be honest, moving in with family might help you out some, but there will be other stresses that come with it, like losing independence, and space. Good luck. Just remember to be nice.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Quoting collegegrad2008:

I would never want to move in with my MIL and FIL !

no way!!!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM

You need your space as your own little family.  I wouldnt move in. 

Mare1180
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM

i actually get along with my MIL but would we ever move in with her NOOOOOOO way. I would move in with friends to save money before i moved in with family. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)