• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you start to show with #3

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

I had an ultrasound last week but I was to small to measure, but you could see the little heartbeat going so fast.   This Tuesday I have another ultrasound appointment with a higher tech ultrasound to better measure how far I am.  I know I am at least between 5 and 7 weeks.   However, all of my current jeans/shorts are getting way to tight around my hip area.  I have to leave them unbutton with a long shirt.  So I went today and got some clothes.   With this being my 3rd could i be showing early?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YoRkIeMaMa2009
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Yup, at 8-9 weeks along I was wearing drawstrings...lol.

bonniemommy100
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I stared to show at 9 week's and now that i'm 22 week's and 3 day's i look like i'm 8 monhs and this i baby #3

JDM31707
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:21 PM

I'm pregnant for the 4th time but 3rd baby. I miscarried at 9 weeks with our 3rd. I had started showing with my miscarriage about 6.5 -7 weeks. This time It's about the same. I'm almost 13 weeks (on wednesday) and I'm already constantly wearing my maternity pants.

aubB06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:01 PM
I started to pop out a little bit at 9 wks with this one (#3)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Not till I was a good 3 months at least and I'm having twins and it's my third pregnancy so idk how anyone shows as early as they say the baby isn't but a speck at that point I think it's just bloat honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMILFof2
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I started to bloat real bad around 9 weeks so I don't really count it, lol. But my belly popped around 14 weeks. Much earlier than my other two.

Proud Mommy to Aly and Desmond.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM

My third, I had a little pouch at 6 weeks.

mojob85
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I am currently preggo with my 3rd and oh my goodness....I started showing so fast with this one...lol. I was barely 8wks along and nothing fit. I will be 21wks tomorrow and I look like I am about ready to pop. It is to funny everyone is like aren't you due sometime soon and I am like nope not until November....lol!!!!

palemoon21
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I was about 7-8 weeks when I started to "look different".....

AMMOWIFE
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:36 PM

My problem is my hips and not so much my belly yet.  Nothing fits around my hips now.  The jeans that I had on two weeks ago I can not button or even get close to button.   I have another ultrasound tomorrow as the one last week I was to small to measure so she quess around 5 weeks then

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)