Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should hubby be allowed?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 53 Replies

Poll

Question: should he get one?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 81

View Results

me and my hubby got into a playful argument about him gettin a new tattoo when we go to MD next time(that is where his tat artist is, it is his bestie) but i dont think he should be abel to get one cuz im prego and have been wanting to get my tat fixed and a new one for over a year. he has been able to get 2 tats in the last year cuz he was still living in MD when we got together. so do you think it is fair for him to get one knowing how bad i have wanted for the last year?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiHampt
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I say he should get it and then you get yours after you have the baby.  Where in MD is the tat guy, though?  I'm in MD and I need one done, but I'm not sure where to go....

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM
I am not a tat person so I dunno really. Maybe make a deal that if he gets one now then after you pop he makes sure you get one right away to make up for it.
jennifer588
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM
ya just get yours later
Allie01
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM

As long as you can get one when you are able to I think that you should let him. If you didn't let him it would kind of be like you not letting him drink coffee or have a beer because you can't. I think if it will make him happy then he should go for it. You will get your chance!!!

MrsMatthiesen
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:42 PM

DH wants more when he gets home from Afghan and I said no because he has so many already and I only have one. I have one with DD's name and that's it and my next will be DS's name. He is going to be getting a car or motorcycle and having parties so....I am getting my tat

lette_with_2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM

in boonsboro md, that place is called Pirate Tattoo, here is there facebook link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000675930576#!/pages/Pirate-Tattoo/122778594426949?ref=ts

Quoting MissiHampt:

I say he should get it and then you get yours after you have the baby.  Where in MD is the tat guy, though?  I'm in MD and I need one done, but I'm not sure where to go....

MissiHampt
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM

oh, that's way too far.  Thank you anyway, though :-)

Quoting lette_with_2:

in boonsboro md, that place is called Pirate Tattoo, here is there facebook link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000675930576#!/pages/Pirate-Tattoo/122778594426949?ref=ts

Quoting MissiHampt:

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky & Logan.  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

lette_with_2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM

i wouldnt be so apsoed to it if he hasnt already gotten 2 since we ave been togther! plus this is the only thing i have ever told him no on since i have been prego

Quoting Allie01:

As long as you can get one when you are able to I think that you should let him. If you didn't let him it would kind of be like you not letting him drink coffee or have a beer because you can't. I think if it will make him happy then he should go for it. You will get your chance!!!

lette_with_2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 PM

man you guys suck lol jk i def thought that more women would be on my side lol!

relinor
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I actually do want to get my back piece worked on right now and I can't. Not fair if he gets to first. Especially if he has had one recently. I mean, he gets to drink, work out as hard as he wants, eat whatever he wants, and be comfortable in a normal sized body, I think he can chill his shit and wait for you to be able to get one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)