Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding at 32 Weeks

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM
  • 11 Replies

This morning when I got up and went to the restroom, there was some bright red blood in the toilet and then some on the toilet paper also.  I didn't feel like anything was wrong, no cramping or anything like that, but I called the hospital, and they had me come in.  Hooked me up to the monitor for an hour and then discharged me and said everything looked fine, just come back if I bleed any more.  I just wondered if anyone else had this, since I really didn't find anything out at the hospital.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemybabies-24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:20 PM

BUMP!

lovemybabies-24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:20 PM

was it alot of blood? hmmm.....

collegegrad2008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I am 32 weeks and so far nothing like that....but keep us posted if anything changes.

brandy8422
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Probably like a teaspoon in the toilet I'd say, and then some on the toilet paper. 

They didn't seem too concerned at the hospital.  The baby was still moving around and had a good heart rate.  So I don't think anything is wrong, I just don't know why.  And my honey is out of town so I haven't done anything sexual that would have caused it...

joywalz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Did they do a pelvic exam to see if you are dilating? Did they perform an ultrasound to make sure you dont have placenta previa? These are the two things I would be concerned about...if you keep bleeding maybe you should go back.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I have not but here's a bump for you!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:28 PM

i haven't experienced that either...

did you have sex recently?  sometimes that can irritate the cervix and you'll get some bleeding

brandy8422
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Quoting grapejelly:

i haven't experienced that either...

did you have sex recently?  sometimes that can irritate the cervix and you'll get some bleeding

Nope, my honey has been out of town, so it's been a few days since I've even seen him. 

I haven't had anymore bleeding though, so maybe it was just a freak thing.  Hopefully won't happen again!  Scared me!

palemoon21
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:01 AM

May be that you are starting to dialate. That can cause some bleeding.

brandy8422
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Is it normal to start dilating at 32 weeks?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)