• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PISSED.... VENT(tear)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM
  • 19 Replies
My husbands family cant/wont give him a break EVERYTHING he does is not enough. He works 7 nights a week with 4 of those nights r double shifts and thats still not good, because he has a HABIT(weed). My family is upset because i choose 2 follow my dh back to ky next year n feb. nobodys talkin to us, not coming to nor throwing r shower. My mom calls me dumb n says she'll take my kids because im not making the right decision movin back to ky away from her. I dont get it y r they doing this to us? What about their grandkids? I just cant stop crying, im so mad. Sorry jus needed to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM

sry if your pregnant and have kids and hes doing pot hes not making the right decisions and niether are you he needs to give it up, if dcf found out about that crap youd loose everything!! Hope he quits and it gets better for all of you!!:)

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM

*hugs* I'm sorry mama..

tomary
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM

it is just weed! he sounds like a hard worker and a good provider for you and the kids and if family can't see that you don't need them anyway.

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM

honestly I dont think drugs of any kind is good....

It doesnt mean he isnt a good dad and obviously he works hard to make sure everyone is supported and taken care of but as a grandparent, I would be concerned too..... just my opinion.

miss_hughes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

sry if your pregnant and have kids and hes doing pot hes not making the right decisions and niether are you he needs to give it up, if dcf found out about that crap youd loose everything!! Hope he quits and it gets better for all of you!!:)

^^This^^

in lovetoddler girlbaby boy

Jesse & Cassi          Madisyn             Rylan Mikael

Jan. 10th, 2005     April 3rd, 2007   Dec. 22nd, 2009

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM

weed or heroine..... as the PP said, child protective services doesnt care. You will loose your kids either way. Weed is illegal. As a mother, are you willing to risk that?

Quoting tomary:

it is just weed! he sounds like a hard worker and a good provider for you and the kids and if family can't see that you don't need them anyway.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:03 PM

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! I hope your family relizes that you love your DH a lot. And maybe they will come around.

luvmykids08_10
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:08 AM
He doesnt do it around us, never have never will. Its not an everyday thing either. Yes i would like him to stop but then im afraid we'll argue n fight about it.

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccouch24
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Quoting tomary:

I agree with this and although weed is illegal it's not like Heroin and other harsh drugs. I am not defending DH in his actions but yet don't think it's a HUGE deal. I wouldn't want it around my kids.

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM
I would agree with those that are saying no matter if its just weed or not u could still lose ur kids.my hubby was a pothead when we first got together and he has smoked it one time in 2 yrs and 4 months and we weren't parents then.Even if he doesn't smoke it around u or the kids if he comes around after he is still impaired no matter what and that's dangerous imo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)