Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

movements of baby

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am 12 weeks pregnant on the second preg. Well saturday while i was driving i felt a weird tickle. Could this be the first movement of my baby?? I thought maybe it was too soon. But at the same time my pants i was wearing were a little tight which didnt help because i was driving. Could i really feel a little baby movements so soon? It only happened saturday since sunday is my lazy day i stayed home all day in sweats. So what do you ladies think??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Bump!

vmoneyb7
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:51 PM

its a possibility. you tend to get bigger and seem to develop quicker with the second pregnancy rather than the first.

pregnancy week by week
grapejelly
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:35 PM

it's possible :)

Allie01
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:37 PM

My sister in law is on her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years and she started to feel movement that early! I am on my second pregnancy and my first was 4 years ago, I just started feeling the baby three weeks ago!!

silva_dianne
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:40 PM

That seems a little soon. I guess it could be possible, especially if this is your 2nd baby. I am pregnant with my first now and the first time I felt her move was in the 15th week. Now I am 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Thats really exciting though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)