Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't stop crying!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
My husband left on a business trip this afternoon. He usually doesn't  travel. We have never really been apart in the years we have been married. I have tried to stay busy today but theres nothing left to clean and I'm  kind of tired. I want to eat a big bucket of ice cream but I don't have any because I'm trying to eat healthy this pregnancy. My son has a cold so we are snotting all over eachother! It must be the pregnancy hormones but I can't stop crying and my head feels like it's gonna explode! I don't mean to whine but I don't know how I am going to make it a week. I don't really  have anyone to talk to. My husband had his mom call me because he felt bad but all she did was make me feel like I can't handle my life alone. I just love my husband no matter how much he snores and pisses me off sometimes.  Sleeping alone is gonna suck. I'm sorry to be a whiner I just had  get it off my chest.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Starry_Morning
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:46 PM
Awww... sounds tough!  You are lucky to have such a strong bond with your husband.  A lot of women would kill for that!  Hang in there!  We're here for you!
LILNIKKI
by on May. 14, 2007 at 12:30 AM
hi i'm lilnikki don't worry he will be back before u no it its the pregnacy and as for your mother-n-law she is no help but u have us mommies on this board so u just hang in there ok i'm not marrie but i love my boyfriend a hole lot i'm pregnant 9 weeks and i wish my boyfriend would stay home with me 24 hours a day but he can't he have to work.well good luck anytime u need to chat i'm here... lilnikki.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)