Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How likely is it...?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
I was talking to one of my friends, and she said that her mom told her that one of her friends was pregnant with twins, but she didnt know it until delivery. I've heard of this happening, but I've never heard of it happening if the pregnant woman had multiple ultrasounds, though. The reason she told me about that is b/c I'm REALLY huge. I've had two ultrasounds, but we only saw one baby...

How likely is it that I'm pregnant with twins? I mean, wouldn't I know?

Cynthia<3
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mom2wy
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:01 PM
With the tecnology that we have now and the amount of u/s and the fetal heartbeat monitoring they do now it is a little harder to go that long.  IF you are preg. with multiples then it is easier for them to not see another.  You may just have a really big baby.  But I guess it could be possible if God wanted to keep you in suspence.  Good luck.
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:05 PM
It is possible, but not likely.  Technology has come so far! 
MalachisMommy06
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:41 PM
If you were aware of how many times i was asked if i was pregnant with twins with my son and even with this pregnancy because IM HUGE! ... but nope its only 1 baby... like everyone else said technology is way more advanced now and its very Unlikely to miss a whole other kid in there!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)