Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH!!..NEED TO VENT!!!!...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  • 3 Replies

OMG!!.. So there are lots of things REALLY pissing me off lately, My doctor is confusing me soo badly-I went into preterm labor on June 28th, was in the hospital, on iv's and pumped full of tons of meds to stop my contractions and nothing helped!..Its been two weeks and I'm still having them-yet my water wont break and I wont dialate any, it's completly stupid... note I was in the hospital for 5 days!! I was sent home and put on bed rest, I had to cancle my babyshower:(..which was susposed to be today, I had everything planned out to a T had things ready and spent lots of time on making homeaid babyshower invites. It was all for nothing and it is really upsetting, I'am soo bummed out, and in pain.. I am more anxious than I have ever been in my life-I just want to have my baby girl in my arms already, I'am only 35 weeks, 1 day pregnant, but my baby is VERY healthy and would be just fine if born now and well taken care of, and note-on the 28th of last month I was givin a fetal fibronetcien test and it was positive(meaning that two weeks from that day-within that two weeks I could give birth, and it is like 99% right!!..so tomorrow(Monday) will be that two weeks, I have  a doctors apt and will have a baby stress test, and will be checked for more dialation-and btw everytime he did that I had some very highly painfull contrctions-and I was on meds to stop them, I am not anymore so we will see what happens...I just might be getting my daughter in my arms sooner than I think.. but am worried all the meds has confused her and will cause problems for delivery.. idk what to think of everything or what to do really, I'm soo confused because of my doc UGH!!..just hoping and praying things get better soon!!...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
missylou90
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:20 AM

I'm sorry momma that has to be frustrating!

Mare1180
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM

that really sucks. hope it gets better for you soon.

xxlilmomma09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:29 AM

I just want to let you know that my son was born at 35 weeks and I was told that he was going to be "fine" and that he was "mature enough". Well the doctors were actually wrong! He suffered major respiratory failure and was in the NICU for seven long days. While I know you want your little girl now, I would try to wait as long as possible.. Medicine is not 100 percent hun.. I am not bashing.. Just giving you some advice from one mother to another..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)