Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see pics of EVERYTHING you have for baby :)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:59 AM
  • 24 Replies

I am super excited about everything I have so far. We have waited for years to have our little ladybug and she's almost here :)

The crib, canopy and bedding I found on CL for 60.00

Dresser I found on CL for 50.00 and I painted it and glued on ladybugs I bought from Hobby Lobby

The curtains I found online....and the lamp matches it. Thsi was probably the priciest purchase at 80.00 for both :(

Handmade wipe cases, one for the room and one to carry in diaper bag

Ladybug towel, rags, sleepers and gowns from Great Gma

Handmade burp cloths. I absolutely love the minky fabric and lace :) 8.00 for two of them to be made

Received 4 free cans of formula on CL and free pamper samples along with bottles. The ladybug sheet still needs to go on bed and ladybug cover needs to go on changing tabel pad

Her bouncer

This was my favorite bargain. Closet full of clothes with tags bought for 45.00 on CL. Big box of diapers (225 ct) bought for 10 bucks, Bag of huggies (100 ct) for 8.00 and a trash bag of NB diapers for free+ what I already have in the diaper stacker on crib. I paid 18.00 for diapers and I have enough for months :)

Portable crib, cost around 15.00

Her going home outfit......

One of my favorite purchases, I have been wanting this stroller since I was preggers with my 2nd son. It normally runs between 215.00-300.00. I paid 75.00 today :) And it comes with a carseat attatchment so I put our carseat on it

And our plug in swing, needs to be washed but it was free

My big comfy chair to nurse in downstairs  and the pic I painted for her room

Here is her hair bow ACU fabric of course :)

Show me your best pics and best deals!!! I am a fanatic for good sales. And after your 2nd-3rd kid you always need to find a good sale LOL

***Proud Army Wife of an Infantry Soldier***

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:02 AM

You have the most adorable stuff!  I only have a dress ....  *IF * I have a girl :-)  Otherwise, I am set for a boy. No need to buy anything since this would be the 4th boy in 3 years.

YoRkIeMaMa2009
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Thank you....my friends laugh at me because I am constantly on CL or Freecycle looking for good deals. lol. With my 2nd boy I was lucky because I saved everything from my first. Now with a girl I had to start over. And they grow so fast I'd rather buy used and save the money for other needed stuff. No point in wasting money on Hubby's pay. lol. I've been lucky so far. You'd be surprised at how little I actually spent for everything. lol.

But I seriously hope you get your girl. xoxoxoxo

Quoting housefullofkidz:

You have the most adorable stuff!  I only have a dress ....  *IF * I have a girl :-)  Otherwise, I am set for a boy. No need to buy anything since this would be the 4th boy in 3 years.

***Proud Army Wife of an Infantry Soldier***

momto1girl3boys
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Your purchases and decorations look very similar to our first daughters bedroom. We named her Sadie and called her "Sadie bug." We had all things ladybug. :) I wish I had pictures on my computer.She is almost ten now.

StarlaPatetta2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:19 AM

I too love good deals, i had my first baby, a girl in dec 08. Well as she outgrew stuff we sold/donated a lot of it bc we thought we weren't having kids for a LONG time. Well, here we are DD is 18 months old and i'm due in september. lol This is our final baby though, i'm getting fixed. Luckily we kept enough of DD's things to where we didn't have start fresh. I'm glad i bought a lot of her things in neutral colors like the walker, bumbo, boppy pillow, etc. This one is a boy, I've found some great deals on CL, garage sales, and even here on cafemom.

The swing and bassinett i got off CL, the bedding i got used from a mom on cafemom, and changing table we found at a garage sale.

Mama291024
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:28 AM

I love your lady bug theme! It is so cute, you have a lot of nice stuff :)

I don't have anything yet.

Mama291024
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:29 AM

Oh, and I have that stroller from when my first two where smaller, I really liked it.

dietienne0210
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:29 AM
Bump for later =)
syla125
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Wow.. you are an excellent shopper and all of your things are adorable.

nily
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Bump to post pics later. YOUR baby stuff is AMAZING!!! You should be proud GOOD JOB!.

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:46 AM
Cafemom and I are not agreeing with each other today so I'm mobile on my computer. if my computer starts working right than I'll post some of my deals. But I did get a eddie baur bassinet for 10 bucks! It's so beautiful and pack and play that matches the car seat I have for 5:) I am going to start garage shopping soon for some of the babies clothes even though we had a boy last time we cannot find most of his clothes:)

Btw I love all the lady bug stuff. It's going to be the "theme" i with when I have a little girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)