Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a yummy dinner and still starving..

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

So we had 3 kinds of grilled salmon (blackened, lemon and seasoning, maple brownsugar) rice, spinach salad and garlic cheese biscuits.  I am still so hungry and I want more lol.  

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
doulala
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:56 AM

Have more!!

;-D

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:57 AM

I wish but it is all gone we ate it all already lol

doulala
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:01 AM

hmn.

Well, how about some carbs...     good before...

eh.  bed.

;- /

lol

Crackers, bagel with cream cheese...  ?

luvmyaustin
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:01 AM

i remember right before my water broke with our son i ate like no other i think i had three sandwiches then 10 minutes later POP my water broke my doctor said it was my bodies way of telling me its time soon and to eat for strength!!!! and i see that you are almost 40 weeks.....maby time!!!!!

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:04 AM

Quoting doulala:

hmn.

Well, how about some carbs...     good before...

eh.  bed.

;- /

lol

Crackers, bagel with cream cheese...  ?

I think I am gonna have some grapes and graham crackers, and juice.  I am all over with my food wants today.  Lil bitty is still wide awake so I have to get her tired and off to bed.  Then off to clean my house, take a bath, and read my book. Then try and sleep.  LOL 

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Quoting luvmyaustin:

i remember right before my water broke with our son i ate like no other i think i had three sandwiches then 10 minutes later POP my water broke my doctor said it was my bodies way of telling me its time soon and to eat for strength!!!! and i see that you are almost 40 weeks.....maby time!!!!!

yeah I have been crampy and having contractions off and on all day so who knows. 

luvmyaustin
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:07 AM

well then it might just be any time i would tell you to relax and take a bath and eat a whole buffet lol its almost time how exciting!!!!!!

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Quoting luvmyaustin:

yeah I have been crampy and having contractions off and on all day so who knows. 

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Quoting luvmyaustin:

well then it might just be any time i would tell you to relax and take a bath and eat a whole buffet lol its almost time how exciting!!!!!!

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Quoting luvmyaustin:

Yeah my DH looked at me like I had grown a third eye I ate a filet of salmon in like 3 bites and I am usually a skeptic I like salmon sometimes but I have eaten it 3 times this week.  He told me he thinks it might be about time because I am not acting normal lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)