Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiccups

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 AM
  • 8 Replies

My DS has such awful hiccups and it makes me feel like I am developing a nervous twitch, my whole body shakes.  LOL 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
christine.r2624
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:43 AM
I remember that from my DS. Haven't really felt it yet this time- 24 wks so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashlynsmom14
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Pat his butt if you can tell where it is. DD's was INSIDE my right lung so I always new where it was. I would pat her butt and they would just go away. I hated it when I was in my last couple months I would feel it down in my vagina (TMI sorry) and it would drive me NUTS!!!

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:49 AM

hey that does work, thanks, I can find his butt in seconds he is taking up all my tummy lol.  

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM

haha! oh the joys of pregnancy!

VintageWife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Josie had them bad during pregnancy and she still gets them at 10 days old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM

i loved when my babies got the hiccups

Jupiter07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:28 PM

LOL, when i first felt them I had no idea what it was I thought I was having a crazy twitch that wouldn't stop. Called my Dr. and she said it was Hiccups. That was about 20wks.

YoRkIeMaMa2009
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM

My little girl had them for 30 minutes straight....my husband loves it. He laughs cus he'll watch my entire stomach shakes and jump. Last night I had a plate with my sandwich on my belly and she knocked it off...Ugh, I won't miss the hiccups. My girly parts a re sore from her pounding her head down there. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)