Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WoW?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:44 AM
  • 15 Replies

Do any of you ladies play World of warcraft?  I have been playing for a few months now, and it is so addictive!  However, besides my hubby's friends, I don't have nearly enough friends on their to play with!  I play on Venture Co, and I have a lvl 74 Hunter, and a lvl 34 Priest.  If any of you play on Venture Co, add me! My Real ID is racerdylan05@yahoo.com (the account is still under my hubby's name, so it says his name instead of mine, but it's me!) 

I totally plan on playing WoW to distract me while I'm in labor :)

~Heather~ Mom to Dylan, Piper, Tristan, and one more on the way!

Lilypie - (EPVR)

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:50 AM
No I do not. My Dh plays and we've had several fights with him playing it all the darn time. He recently got hacked so he hasn't been playing but fighting like heck to get his account back. Since he works 14 hour days I don't mind it being hacked because i get time with him:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadowsgrl09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:52 AM

I haven't played in awhile, but that's only because my husband wants to upgrade my laptop so when he does that I will have it on my computer. Then i'll add you.

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM

sorry, I don't, but here is a bump for you!

MegaMutant
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I tried WoW and got bored. I've been hopping from MMO to MMO a lot since and have only really stayed with Runes of Magic and Dungeons and Dragons Online, which I've got my boyfriend into. I'm currently trying Allods Online, which is a free-to-play WoW-like clone. I'm liking it so far. But I'm a roleplay gamer, so that's a big factor in whether or not a game keeps my interest.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I play. I might reactivate my account this week.. i started getting bored with it.

mommy2xp
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Nope my dh plays instead of spending time with his family

Army_Wife41
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I do. I play on dawnbringer.

audreyr526
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:34 PM

I play sometimes, was actually about to recreate an account, we're on feathermoon though

hstansbury17
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM
Anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jupiter07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I play WoW. I have a few 80s and on Blackrock server as horde.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)