Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seen this in another group

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:11 AM
  • 13 Replies
What would you do if you had 6.3 million dollars?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcm28
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Oh thats easy by a house.

hedzbabe
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM

tell my husband to quit his job so I can be with him all the time instead of an hour a day.. make bd of kids sign over rights to these 3 kids so dh can adopt them..

audreyr526
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Pay off my house, pay off my MIL's house, pay off my dad's house, pay off the cars and any debt - buy a new house closer to my family, buy a new car and save the rest/buy necessities/upgrades...

JeanieGirlNYC
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Easy....I would first buy a big farm house with lots of land and a barn.  I would then hire a full staff of animal behaviorists, groomers, trainers..... My next step would be to go to as many pounds and shelter in NYC that I could and bring as many dogs and cats as I could to my new Animal Retreat to be groomed, trained, maybe rehabilitated so that they could be more easily adoptable.  Whoever doesn't get adopted gets a great home with me and my family.  It's been my dream since I was about 10 year old when people would say, "What would you do if you had a million dollars."  Clearly prices have gone up. LOL.  My plans to enroll in an Animal Behavioral College I had been accepted at have currently been put on hold until after my twins arrive.  Sigh..... One day the dream will come true.

milrtme80
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Put money away for my kids college, go to nursing school, build my dream home, pay off all my debt, pay off my moms house, buy 2 new cars, take a much needed family vacation and then put the rest in savings.

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM
That is such an awesome idea. And congrats on your up coming bundle of joys!

Quoting JeanieGirlNYC:

Easy....I would first buy a big farm house with lots of land and a barn.  I would then hire a full staff of animal behaviorists, groomers, trainers..... My next step would be to go to as many pounds and shelter in NYC that I could and bring as many dogs and cats as I could to my new Animal Retreat to be groomed, trained, maybe rehabilitated so that they could be more easily adoptable.  Whoever doesn't get adopted gets a great home with me and my family.  It's been my dream since I was about 10 year old when people would say, "What would you do if you had a million dollars."  Clearly prices have gone up. LOL.  My plans to enroll in an Animal Behavioral College I had been accepted at have currently been put on hold until after my twins arrive.  Sigh..... One day the dream will come true.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kemmerer411
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM
This

Quoting jcm28:

Oh thats easy by a house.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Buy a house, give my family their share and the church, buy a HUGE building for our church (we rent a room now), fund missions projects, build a massive home on my property and fill it with kids from foster care, have 4 more kids:)

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Dh and I would build our dream house with lots of land. I'd make sure it was at least 6 bedrooms so we can fill it with some beautiful children. I'd buy DH his fixer upper car he wants (he is training to be a mechanic and always wanted a project car) and be able to decorate the house how I want. I would fix my van *yes I'd still keep it* and buy the things I want for DS1 and the upcoming DS2. I'd still go to walmart/target.com and get them all:) I'm cheap no matter what. And save the rest! Save save save save save!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalrbp
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Pay off debt, by a house big enough for me my fiancé and all the babies we will have. And put the rest in savings for our kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)