Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your morning like?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
What's your usual morning routine?? Mine involves getting on cafemom for a few minutes to try and wake up before we start the day, which is what I'm doing right now lol. What's your usual routine?

Due Date

August 2010 Group MOD.  Mother to Alaynie, Bridget, and CJ.  Wife to Chris. Expecting #4 on August 29th!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM
I'm up earlier than usual(I woke up 6am) and DS surprisingly is still a sleep which is odd. But I'm letting him sleep his little heart out. I'm posting while I can till he wakes up than got to run errands and pay some bils. WOOHOO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trenee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:52 AM

My mornings are always hectic. Wake up, get my daughter up try to force down some breakfast. Get ready to go to work , drop my daughter off to summer camp. Get to work and wish I didn't have to work.

toniojr1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Well for right now my mornings and days are kind of boring until I start college and my son starts daycare and then headstart a few weeks later(hopefully). So for now I wake up when he wakes up make him breakfast even though he asks like he's not hungary and we watch educational cartoons then I clean thru out the day whatever needs cleaning and wash dishes that are dirty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marymarine
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:00 AM

I don't have a "normal" routine.....It all depends on how tired (how much sleep I get) I am and How my DD decideds she wants to wake up....Some of the time she wakes up REALLY cranky which makes me cranky...so I have no "normal" routine

SnowboardMama4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Usually I get out of bed between 730 and 8, get the kids out of their room, we come downstairs and they play while I try to wake up, then I fix them breakfast then get them dressed do the girls hair and get myself ready and were out the door
starrymonkey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM

I get up, let the dog out and give him breakfast, make the coffee (because more often than not I've been forgetting to set it the night before), turn on whatever CD we're hooked on at the moment, and go get DS.  Then we change his diaper, I make breakfast and he eats while I drink my coffee and check my e-mail.  Then we do a couple of puzzles, and I pull out the blocks (they've become an issue in therapy for some reason, so I'm trying to get him to be more receptive with them) and we mess with those for about an hour.  

After that I turn on Dora, jump on Facebook and Cafemom, play around for a bit.  Then if we have errands to run that day we try to get out of the house between 10 and 11 so we can get back around nap time and I can get some stuff done while he's sleeping!  I'm currently waiting for my mom to call me so we can figure out where we're meeting to do our shopping today - we need to get going though so I can throw DS down for a nap and get some painting done when we get home!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Get up, eat something, drink a bottle of water, check CM and go back to sleep for a few hours. I get up with DH in the mornings (at least try to) and he gets up at 5.30.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)