Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy headaches

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 AM
  • 16 Replies
I'm 16 wks. I have the worst headaches ever. My head starts throbbing, I feel dizzy, faint, and like I'm gonna throw up. They are soo bad. I have been drinking 12 glasses of water a day and getting plenty of meat. I am seeing the dr today. I just hope I don't have a dizzy spell during the drive there. I've tried taking tylonal it doesn't help. Any advice until I see him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marymarine
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:01 AM

sorry can't help you...I get the same.....nothing I can do either

LoveBnANavyWife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:29 AM

BUMP. I'm here with you, been having them this WHOLE pregnancy and I IT'S HORRIBLE.

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM

are you sleeping well?

amy31308
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:35 AM

are you having vision problems? sounds like it could be high blood pressure. I'd go get it checked out.

momofSkyeNShy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM
I'm sleeping fine for the most part except I loose feeling in my leg sometimes. I'm not really having vision problems. I mean it gets hard to see when ur dizzy. I use to take Prozac for headaches it worked very well but I stopped taking it do to the pregnancy. I've heard of drs telling moms to continue to take it but I'm just scared to put anything other then tylonal and prenatal in my body.

Quoting amy31308:

are you having vision problems? sounds like it could be high blood pressure. I'd go get it checked out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dietienne0210
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM
I agree its blood pressure related. Everytime my bp is high the first thing my nurse asks me is "Are you having headaches."
Melame68
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:10 PM

you;'re pretty much doing all you can. the wives tales say headaches mean its a boy

momofSkyeNShy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM
I hope but I had bad headaches with Skye and she's all girl so they were wrong that time.

Quoting Melame68:

you;'re pretty much doing all you can. the wives tales say headaches mean its a boy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Custer
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM

I been having horrible pounding headaches

due to not sleeping right and my blood pressure under control...

Nose very dry.. I would bring this up to your Drs when u see him or her!

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:13 PM
I get paralyzing migraines to the point I can't take care of my son so my doc gave me fioricet.it works in 20 mins as soon as I feel a twinge I take it and I'm fine.and it is safe for baby too.I'd talk to ur doc about it.having to suffer is worse than taking a pill for it imo.GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)