Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the placenta

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM
  • 5 Replies

anyone else having or had problems with the placenta being under the baby I had it with my other son too and when we found out this one was a boy we found out the placenta is under him too last time it moved but I'm afraid where I can't be as active as I was last time (cause I messed up my back really bad) that it might not move this time I'm really freaked out and my doctor just said well if it doesn't move we'll just take c-section and tie your tubes at the same time but I'm not sure I want the baby out that way I'm so scared and just want to know if anyone else has been through this or going through this too I have another aultra sound the end of september and that will be the tell all but in the mean time I'm a worrier and I'm freekin out

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kysmom642
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:51 AM

BUMP!

Trenee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM

BUMP!

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:55 AM
Not I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2the.rescue
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM

They said my placenta was low w/my last baby @ my 18 wk us.  They actually told me to rest to help it move (or stretch up).  I had another us around 30 wks and it had gone up and out of the way.  So good luck!  If you do have to have a c-section, atleast you'll be able to get your tubes tied right there.  I'm afraid that after this delivery, I'll be afraid of getting mine tied or just too emotional over not having any more babies.  Good luck!  Try to not stress...that won't help anything  ; )

hotmomma7182006
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM

well this in number 4 for us so no more kids is where I'm at my oldest will be 4 on sunday I can't take another pregnancy...and that's weird my doctor told me lots of walking will help it move well maybe they just don't know what makes it move and it will move all on its own my fingers are crossed

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

They said my placenta was low w/my last baby @ my 18 wk us.  They actually told me to rest to help it move (or stretch up).  I had another us around 30 wks and it had gone up and out of the way.  So good luck!  If you do have to have a c-section, atleast you'll be able to get your tubes tied right there.  I'm afraid that after this delivery, I'll be afraid of getting mine tied or just too emotional over not having any more babies.  Good luck!  Try to not stress...that won't help anything  ; )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)