Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks for making me cry a*hole! piog

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM
  • 4 Replies

We have been asking our landlord to come get this old refrigerater out of our kitchen. It takes up space in an already small area that we have to have our table in too. My kitchen has been cluttered because of lack of space. Once that fridge is out we will have more room to organize it. So the guy calls today and says he will be here in an hour. DH is at work. I am not able to do any heavy lifting and I am not supposed to be on my feet very much. I was in the hospital last weekend because my pelvic bones are separating. It is very painful and my doctor said it will not go back to normal until the baby comes. So he gets here, and I'm trying to move stuff out of his way (like I said, our kitchen is small). He kind of had an attitude about it. I even told him I was in the hospital and that I was really sorry for everything being in the way. He and they guy who was helping him could not get it out the back door, they had to take it off its hinges. They needed a screwdriver. Ok, I had to find them. DH has this storage room that is *his* area and I can't find anything in there! It's like the landlord was shitty with me about it. They finally got it out and put the door back on and he goes "Maybe you can get someone to come in here and help you clean." I just started bawling before he even was all the way out of my house. I don't know if he even saw me. Seriously what an ass. I needed to vent because he really upset me. I'm going through a lot of crap and my son has health problems too and I feel like I am just alone. DH had last week off to help us out but he went back to work today and I just hate being alone.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
marissaj125
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:37 AM

awe =[ sorry momma! he was being an ass head. sorry, when i was pregnant i totaly destroyed my own bedroom. it was soo messy! haha but i was really pregnant and had problems too so i did not do much.

Trenee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I would have cried right in front of  him.   That probably would have ruined his day knowing he made a pregnant woman cry.

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:20 AM

what a jerk! I'm sorry! (((hugs)))

candlelight777
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM
I would have said now that the frig is out of my way maybe I can get things cleaned up. But that's just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)