Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swimming!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

Last night around 9-ish, DH and I went out to the pool for the first time since we've been at our apartment and HOLY CRAP! I so regret not swimming as soon as the pool opened. The water felt AMAZING and I felt so exhausted when I got out that I slept like a baby last night. It felt so good to float and swim around.. and not to mention the fact that all of my swelling completely disappeared.

..I did almost fall when I got out though, because of the sudden feeling of all my weight coming back LOL.

Does anyone else swim, or has anyone tried? I think i'm in love! I completely recommend it, even if you can only go 10-15 mins.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jessicut
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:16 AM

We have a smaller pool that fits on our patio slab so you can't really do much swimming in it, although you can do some. I freaking LOVE it!!! It takes ALL the pressure off my back when I get in. The water completely makes you feel weightless and when you're pregnant that's a godsent.

rileysmommy229
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM

i love swimming while pregnant!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Oh goodness, I know. I didn't think it would make that big of a difference, but once I got in I was in heaven!

Quoting Jessicut:

We have a smaller pool that fits on our patio slab so you can't really do much swimming in it, although you can do some. I freaking LOVE it!!! It takes ALL the pressure off my back when I get in. The water completely makes you feel weightless and when you're pregnant that's a godsent.

mrspreggers14
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I love swimming!! We went to a reunion on saturday and we between riding bikes and walking around and chasing after samantha my hips hurt soo bad!!  I was almost in tears by the time we left..  So before we left for home I jumped in my moms pool for a minute and it felt soo good..  Even though I was only in the pool for 30 minutes or less when I got out my hips felt better...

Mrs.happy05
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I dream about swimming :)  And I don't even really like the water.  But we don't have a pool so I don't get to go much and hubby isn't so excited about spending all of his free time in the water.  Silly man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)