Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fetal MOvement

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

Yesterday I turned 25fwks. She has been pretty active. But yesterday was the most active day ever she was moving pretty much all day. Stop for some short time then when I went to bed she kept me up like all night long. And she is never that active at night and she cont. this morning waking me up. Is this the time when the movements just increase? it was like she was partying all day and night.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM

My son is doing the same thing. I am 23 weeks.

Jupiter07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:49 AM

It's crazy I love feeling her, i just didnt' think she could go all day and night. First time shes done this. I think Igot like 3hrs of sleep. LOL

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM

not cool! I take Tylenol pm to help me sleep on nights like that!

RadMama08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:57 AM

they have their days! lol  I'm 30 1/2 wks now, and sometimes he doesn't move around too much... but I'm to the point where I have to make sure he kicks/moves 10 times in 2 hrs. But they will have their lazy days and their hyperactive days just like we do! In fact, just within the last 3 minutes I've counted 10 movements! lol He is being very active right now, it's a crazy feeling! lol

CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM

How fun!!! Enjoy

Erica

Fetters4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I am 23 weeks and 6 days and my lil bug has his days were he is active like that and then days were he is quiet because he was so active lol.

Jupiter07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Seems to be the time when they don't sleep for weeks. LOL cause I'm sure not getting any.

ForeverInLove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM
I will be 25 weeks tomorrow and two days ago she was movng so much that my stomach was moving like the top of water luckily for me, kicking, punching and moving doesn't keep me up. The most it does is wake me up so I can pee, but then I'm back to sleeping usually shortly after.
When I was pregnant with my son, he was never as active as this baby is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jupiter07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Anyone get little sore in some spot from them kicking you in the same dam spot. ?

flyfree55
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:19 PM

w my daughter it was in the evening but be greatful she wasnt very active and it was freaky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)