Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

doc appt?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM
  • 9 Replies

ive been posting about pains, wondering if they were anything i should worry about or not.. last night i told dh that if i felt them today i would call the doc and try to switch my appt from this wednesday to today or tomorrow if there was one opened.

i've been up maybe an hour, and so far i haven't had any pains, but i'm wondering if i should call doc anyways and try to switch before they close at 5 and i start getting those pains? i just wanted to get checked. i know there wont be a big difference between now and wed. but i wanted to talk to the doc and make sure all is ok and kinda just have her see if i'm dialated at all and maybe thats some pains i'm feeling? 

i'm 37 weeks tomorrow, whatcha think i should do?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
swtmelissanj
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM

cramps are starting to come back a little already!

Silverkitty
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I've been in the same.  Thursday to Sunday I had really bad pains.  Today not so much.  And I said if I had them I would call.  I'm not sure if I should or just wait and see if things get better.

Mrs.Custer
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Did u move to fast? SOmetime when u laying down and move to fast it cause pain.... Pain stay for  sec or to a min....

swtmelissanj
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM

i dont think so, i've been doing the same i usually do.

Quoting Mrs.Custer:

Did u move to fast? SOmetime when u laying down and move to fast it cause pain.... Pain stay for  sec or to a min....

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM

are the cramps or contractions? Does your uterus harden during them?

swtmelissanj
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM

it feels like it hardens, but they feel like cramps.

Quoting abra:

are the cramps or contractions? Does your uterus harden during them?

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM

if your uterus hardens it is probably braxton hicks, which is just your uterus getting ready for labor. Good luck, mama!

swtmelissanj
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM

i thought that with contractions your uterus got harder too?

Quoting abra:

if your uterus hardens it is probably braxton hicks, which is just your uterus getting ready for labor. Good luck, mama!

jridgill
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)