Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Venting/rambling/complaining :(

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
Today i woke up feeling fine i guess. but now that im awake and up im like blah =/ i just feel terrible! Headache,nauseas but keeping food down finally, and i just feel crappy emotionaly. one minute i'll be happy and smiling and anything will set me off and make me cry! I feel a little dumb crying for absolutly no reason. i feel really sad and like eh. I feel fat and im not even that big. Just a bump. but dont fit in my jeans anymore :( and like ive been fine with not fitting in my clothes just today its making me really upset. On top of all this im feeling bad about me and my ex/baby's father not even talking. i made it clear i didnt want anything to do with him right now cuz he always just insulted me,didnt want to listen to anything, and was just plain mean to me. we broke up and we "were" friends. now nothing. Just in my contacts because of our little one.Probably confused huh? if we ever talk, id explain. See rambling! i just feel like everything is wrong! theres no one at home today so im alone with my kitten. All my friends are at work and just like no one to keep me busy or talk to or anything. Sorry there was really no point in all this complaining just thought it "might" make me feel better to vent. not really :( Hormones goin crazy? maybe. i dont know. i just feel so lonely and like im goin crazy!! Btw "Under the Tuscan Sun" is one of the best movies!!! haha :)
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
minnie99q
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM
hope u feel better soon hun bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjeni
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Don't worry--I understand.  I've been going thru the same feelings.  The feeling alone part especially.  My DH does work from home, but when he is here he is fully absorbed in work, and when he is done with work, he plays on his phone.  I get so irritated--really bad last night.  I was waiting to start a movie to watch, he was playing on his phone--WATCHING another show with the sound way up!!  Then he decided that he didn't want to watch a movie, but a show that I don't like, and got mad because I said something about it.  So when he went to go and sulk in the kitchen, I went and yanked weeds out of my garden then went in my office to do some work (he complains when I work at night because it is "us" time--inbetween phone/game time).  I stayed in there til after midnight.....

Ok, now I am venting and rambling...sorry!  Hope that you feel better.  Just know you aren't alone!!

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM

feel better soon!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Feel better momma.  Hugsssss!!! 

I will have to check out the movie you suggested.  :)

winterbaby2926
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Im feeling alot better now. still like on edge with the tears, but im also really happy right now :)

Think its the begining of crazy emotions gettin to me. i thought it was wayy to early. so not quite sure..

But thanks ladies i do feel much better, well for now haha

That movie is almost titanic good :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)