Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worst night ever!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I took my EO bath last night got in bed, read my book, and then tried to sleep.  I think I slept a grand total of 3 hours and that was so broken it wasn't/isn't funny.  My neck hurts from laying wrong, and I just want to throw up.  I a still crampy, and all that fun stuff.  I am so over this today.  I hope to feel better because I am not in the mood for this kind of mood for 2 more weeks or more ah.  

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:11 PM

we had a rough night here, too. My kids were up every half hour or so crying or something, add in that my nightly potty schedule and I didn't really get any sleep. SO exhausted today. ugh.

You are almost there, though! woohoo!!

Mommybear09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I am being induced tomorrow. I am also so over the aches, pains, and not being able to breath. I wanted to avoid induction but I just can't take it any more I really should be getting our bags together right now but I don't have the energy. I have been unusually tired the last two days. I am hoping I can go into labor tonight so I can laugh my butt off at the timing.

housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:39 PM

(((((hugs))))

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM

My DH just rubbed icy hot on my neck, and I can't even feel it, that is how I know I really goofed it up.  I am so going to try and go back to bed and sleep if I can before my munchkin wakes up.  2 more nights until my DH's weekend I can survive.  

jridgill
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Sorry. Hope u feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)