Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for anyone over 30 weeks

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm getting pretty bad period like cramps and feel like my ligaments way down there are stretching like crazy and my vjay jay hurts when I walk anyone else feel the same? I wonder if it's normal I am carrying twins maybe it's just the weight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:50 PM

yeah that is your round ligaments getting pulled on.  I go to the chiropractor and it helps a lot, I imagine it would make you feel a ton better carrying two and all.  

mrs.phillips123
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Ligament pain or they could have dropped. Once my little guy finally did I feel the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess61208
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Im 40 weeks tomorrow, but I've had the same problem since I was around 31 weeks.  You having twins might make it worse because of the weight factor.  If your period like cramps are more than a few times a day, I would call the doctor to make sure its not preterm labor.  

mommieof
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Thanks guys I'm gonna just try to think of it as ligament pains my guess is that they started dropping (I'm over 33 weeks now) so I should probably just expect the pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VegMom2b
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM

yes i have felt that way for the past week or so. I'm due in 24 days! It can be sharp pain coming from my vajay ja, and also ligament like stretching down my left hip and leg......it's very uncomfortable.  It does happen when I get up and walk around sometimes, I'm very low risk and healthy so I just attribute it to this pregnancy and how close i am. I figure, she has dropped also, although i do not feel any "lightening" sensation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)