Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel like crying(non pregnancy related)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

my twins that were only 29wks when they were born are going to be two yrs old tomorrow..i cant believe it..they are so big..going from 3lbs(g) and 4lbs 6oz (b) to now 28lbs(g) and 32lbs(b)..its so hard to believe that it has flown by so quickly..but the bad thing is the girl twin is always sick..and on top of that she might have chicken pox..so gotta take her to the dr today..here is a pic of the twins now..

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
starreyedcutie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:14 PM

aw i know how you feel mama. I am pregnant with my third baby and i look at my two boys that are now 2 and 3 and i cant belive they arent my babies anymore. They are so independant and are doing so many new things all the time. They have developed into quite the little toddlers... :-( i almost cried the other day thinking about my youngest son being a BIG brother

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Awe they are so cute! Happy bday to them:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.white71809
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM

ohh ya thinking bout how they are already big brother and big sister is so sad..they are so independent..melissa the girl twin has to do everything herself..and then damien the boy twin is a loner( i feel bad saying that) but he would rather play by himself..and all he plays wiht are fuzzy blankets

mrs.white71809
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM

thanks 

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:27 PM

They are precious!! Happy birthday, kiddos!!

CaseyR808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:31 PM

My girl is closing in on 3.. And so is my step-son.. They're 3 days apart in age.. They grow so fast.. They're both about to have a new baby brother in Sept though!! So I get to do the baby thing all over again :)

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM

they are gorgeous.. happy birthday!!

Mrs.Custer
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Happy Birthday Kiddo....

lfrrll5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM

aw i know how that is they grow up fast.breastfeeding

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)