Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost 30 Weeks With #3 Hubby Lost Job

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  • 20 Replies
I can't believe this is happening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Im sorry momma...hugs

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry girl. I wish there was something i could do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hearts_n_Stars
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:28 PM

so sorry hun.. stay strong..

MNLETLE
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Thanks guys...I haven't cried yet, but I'm being strong for my husband. I really wanna breakdown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BooBearsMomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM

I'm so sorry.  My husband lost his job when DS was 6 weeks old, and we were pregnant again.  I know how stressful it can be, but we've made it this far.  I hope everything works out for you guys, at least there is unemployment right?

arone
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Same thing happened to mine but I was only 4 months pregnant I know how horrible you feel, he couldnt collect unemployment so its been very tough but I know somehow we'll get thru it and u will too

PTBAAMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM

my husband was let go of his job...we lost everything(house,car, land)  and living with my brother and a week later i found out i was 3 months pregnant too.  I am now 32 weeks and he just now got a call for an interview.

I feel for you.

MNLETLE
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM
I hope he gets the job! Good luck to you guys. I'm sorry you've lost everything I hope our situation turn s out better. I've been a SAHM since right out of high school, but obviously I'm going to apply too! I hope DH can get unemployment. If not we're gonna be screwed fast.

Quoting PTBAAMom:

my husband was let go of his job...we lost everything(house,car, land)  and living with my brother and a week later i found out i was 3 months pregnant too.  I am now 32 weeks and he just now got a call for an interview.

I feel for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:53 PM
File for unemployment and food stamps/wic asap. Don't be afraid to. It's there for temporary help when you need it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Xthelove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I was in this boat with #2 and now weeks before #3 arrives, his hours got cut at his new job.  I can understand what you are going through. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)