Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you are heavily pregnant when...........

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  • 15 Replies

sorry TMI but Im having a soak in bath whilst on here lol........stop picturing it hehehe!!

Anyway, for me its not being able to see the lady garden to shave properly, and not only there but jeez its sooooo hard trying to do my legs too.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Oh I know! I'm only 6 months pregnant and boy is it hard already:( I have to do most of it one time and "feel" to see if there is hair any where else. So sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hearts_n_Stars
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM

had hubby help with mine.. it was funny.. told him if he cut me, i would hurt him..

ashlynsmom14
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:32 PM

When you can no longer use your stomach muscles to do anything!!!

Trenee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I like that "lady garden" never heard it put like that... I like it.

ForeverInLove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:34 PM
When your walking through walmart and the baby kicks your bladder so hard that you actually make a noise from the pain! Yeah...I've been getting odd stares!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginnyk87
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Yea i cant see my girl parts anymore either!! I had to tell mine farewell until ds is born...Last time I shaved mine I nearly took my finger off!! I think dh is going to have to help me now.  I hate to ask him for help.  Part of me would like to get it waxed.

CafeMom Tickers
Kelseyciarah
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Ohhh yeahhhh... I have reached that point recentley.. I'm 27wks along, and sometimes I just get so frustrated with that dept(because I'm a perfectionest) that I dont even see the point in trying anymore! To get my "southern hemisphere" up to my high standards, I literally have to take an extra 20 minutes at least in the shower!! Doesnt seem owrth it anymore! LOL

CaseyR808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM

same here... at least u can get in and out of the bath tub.. I don't think I've had a good bath soak since I lived at my mom's before I was even prego!!

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I hear waxing with all of the extra blood flow and sensitivity down there makes it SUPER painful... my friend told me she could barely finish... so be really prepared if you choose that path...lol...

Quoting ginnyk87:

Yea i cant see my girl parts anymore either!! I had to tell mine farewell until ds is born...Last time I shaved mine I nearly took my finger off!! I think dh is going to have to help me now.  I hate to ask him for help.  Part of me would like to get it waxed.

sarahcastillo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM

LOl I feel your pain!! my husband came in and shaved my lady parts and legs the other night for me, the whole time he was laughing and saying "are you sure you want me to shave it or braid it?" LOL I had to tell him to shut up cause I cant see it anymore!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)