Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovulation tests

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

Has anyone gotten pregnant using these?? I'm trying , but need advice on using them. I had a LH surge Sat evening, but not sure when I ovulate/ovulated from that. Thanks

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:39 PM

BUMP!

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Not I. I was about to start using them when I found out I was pregnant:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShawnsMom31
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I guess you didn't need them...congrats :)

Quoting mrseckstein:

Not I. I was about to start using them when I found out I was pregnant:)

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

tgentosi
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM

the LH surge in within 12 to 24 hours of you ovulating

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I've used them before and for my last pregnancy they helped me get pregnant but sadly I miscarried.  For this pregnancy it was a surprise (a much wanted surprise!! :)  and we weren't using anything... They were helpful but they can get frustrating and take away from the experience at times so you just need to be patient and try not to let them impede too much on enjoying the time with your dh.  When I got pregnant without them I felt like I enjoyed it more because we weren't expecting anything... Good Luck and I hope they help you  :)   

ShawnsMom31
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Thank you & Congratulations :)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

I've used them before and for my last pregnancy they helped me get pregnant but sadly I miscarried.  For this pregnancy it was a surprise (a much wanted surprise!! :)  and we weren't using anything... They were helpful but they can get frustrating and take away from the experience at times so you just need to be patient and try not to let them impede too much on enjoying the time with your dh.  When I got pregnant without them I felt like I enjoyed it more because we weren't expecting anything... Good Luck and I hope they help you  :)   

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM

They aren't very exacting, so I prefer to use other methods (like BBT, cervical fluids and cervical position).

JEM86
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I have no idea but here is a bump for ya!

Baby_Aidans_Mom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I can feel when I ovulate on my right side but not my left. So when I knew it was going to be a left side month I used them to see when I was going to ovulate. When you get a positive result (test line is as dark or darker than the control line) then its best to have sex over the next 12-48 hrs. I got my positive and we had sex twice in the next 24 hrs and got pregnant :) Good luck!

ShawnsMom31
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Mine looked similar on Sat around 9:30pm, my DH was working ALL night and we didn't get to BD until like 6:30 am this morning... I am so scared I missed it again IDK

Quoting ShawnsMom31:

Has anyone gotten pregnant using these?? I'm trying , but need advice on using them. I had a LH surge Sat evening, but not sure when I ovulate/ovulated from that. Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)