Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kind of embarrased actually.... Nobody Laugh at Me! Lol. EDIT

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:38 PM
  • 19 Replies

Can I see everyone's earliest belly pictures please!?!? :)

I'm 4 1/2 weeks!! I cannot suck it in... It's soo tight, and hurts. I can't hide it under clothes... I shouldn't look like this at 4 1/2 weeks... I didn't look like this 4 days ago. Is there anything I can do to make the bloat go down a little? haha..

I look like first time moms do at 20 weeks!! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of embarrased, I'm only 125 lbs. Everyone knows I'm just only a month pregnant...

embarrassed

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessicut
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Hmmm...maybe TWINS?!

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:42 PM
Cute baby bump.. I'm not being rude and hope you do not take this wrong way but could it possibly be gas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I think it looks cute!  And everybody is different maybe its just how your body reacts to pregnancy.  Or like Jessicut said maybe twins.  But I still think its cute.

my3boys0710

hm multiples maybe lol! not trying to scare you heres my first trimester timeline at 13weeks i was as big as i was at 37weekks with my first lmao

this was with my first at 8mths but didn't get much bigger

rileysmommy229

bloating :)

dmc512
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I know how you feel... I had a "bump" when I was like 5 weeks but found out it was gas/constipation... haha. But maybe twins or gas/constipation?? Good Luck and Congrats : )

Brittanie0327
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:47 PM

It could be gas!! Hahaha... I'm SO bloated... I feel like an over inflated balloon!! :-/ Thats what it feels like!!

Jessicut-- I was wondering the same, honestly... But I'd think my HCG count would be higher than 180 today. :/

mamasangels2009

Honey I know EXACTLY what you mean!! I am 7 weeks and look like I am at least 4 months!! No it is not bloating or gas its just how I look. Its nothing to be embarrassed of! You have a very cute belly!!!

CaseyR808

TWINS!! Lol.. Tiny girls usually show early anyway.. Everyone's body is different.. 

Jess0915
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Congrats! I have no idea about your bump, but I think its super cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)