Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay at Home Mommies

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:56 PM
  • 20 Replies

How overwhelming do you find housework? Do you ever feel like it's done?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rileysmommy229
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:57 PM

sometimes its overwhelming..i have been sick for 3 weeks and have had no energy what so ever!!! i need to do some deeep cleaning

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:57 PM

OMG its like a mountain and when you get about half way up a hugegust of wind knosk you back down to the bottom!! lol

Mommaof32010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM
With 2 older kids and a baby, housework is never done! If I would spend baby's naps doing pick ups and all that, it wouldn't be oerwhelming, but I don't so the laundry and dishes tend to pile up, the clutter wouldn't collect on shelves and the play room wouldn't be a complete disaster... It's just a matter of managing my time better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamasangels2009
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM

All the time! Its like it is never done or its never done the way I want it to be! I am extremly OCD About my house though so that makes a huge difference.

BethPrice1345
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I feel like it's constant, but not overwhelming. I have certain things that I do on certain days and that helps keep me organized. I do feel like staying at home creates more mess, which equals more cleaning than if me and the kids were at work/daycare.

PieceOfMe3303
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I dont find it too bad but getting the energy to actually get up and do it these days is a challenge!

PieceOfMe3303
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Wait til I have twins! surrender

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:05 PM

That is the way I feel. We just moved into a smaller place, and de cluttered and I am finding it SO much easier to keep up, but I'm so exhausted...and I'm not even having twins!!! Yipes!!

Quoting PieceOfMe3303:

I dont find it too bad but getting the energy to actually get up and do it these days is a challenge!

christine.r2624
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:08 PM
It was worse when I was working, now its bearable but I hate it... With 3 dogs and a toddler and a husband that thinks my living room is his laundry hamper- its never done!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspreggers14
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I felt fine about it until about two weeks ago..  And now I just cant seem to stay even just behind it!!  UGH! Once I get one thing done theres ALWAYS something else I need to get done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)