Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Anxious

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

so i was in the hospital saturday with contractions that were 8 min apart and i started feeling sick they monitored my baby and i was having contractions for about 5 hours.the doctor checks and i was dialated to 1 they sent me home and told me to come back in when my contactions were 5 min apart.well my lil man has not been moving that much since i left the hospital and he is usually a very active baby its like he has been sleeping for the past 2 days and it feels like he has moved down further so my question is do you think he is just resting up for the big bang of him trying to come out?he was trying so hard at the hospital so im not sure what do you think?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:06 PM

It is possible. I had one baby who rested before I went into labor and one that kicked like crazy pre and during labor. Have you been able to get some rest?

Taylor.gibson74
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:08 PM

i was restless yeaterday couldnt go to sleep for the life of me

i ended up super cleaning the whole house

spotless last night and have felt restless so im not sure im 36 weeks though

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM

At least you got a clean house out of it! :-) Maybe  you could ask your dr. about taking some Tylenol PM so you can stay well rested in preparation for the big event, too.

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:11 PM
awe you poor girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM

BUMP!

xxlilmomma09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Labor is probably right around the corner.. At 36 weeks, I would hope that you could go for another couple of weeks personally.. But whenever your baby decides to come.. Your baby is more than likely resting.. Just monitor the kicks.

Taylor.gibson74
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM
thank you guys so much and proud army wife thats what im hoping for!he is starting to push down right now and give me quite a bit of pressure so i guess we will see...i am also so restless just cleaned my moms whole house too.i cant seem to sit still!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)