Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is your next appointment?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 84 Replies

When is your next OB/midwife appointment? Do you look forward to them or are you apprehensive?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bb6510
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I just had one today....Heard the heartbeat for the first time so this appointment was very exciting!

XperfectmommyX
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM

my next is on the 30th, I usually look forward to them but this one I am not. I have to do the glucose test, but I will also be getting a u/s, so I get to see my little boy again!

Bknotnobody
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I have an ultrasound appt on august 5th, and a dr appt on august 11th. I look forward to the u/s because I haven't heard a heartbeat yet, so I'm hoping to see it. 

ashlynsmom14
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:55 PM

IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!! WE AR FINDING OUT THE SEX!!! YAY!!!! Well...as long as baby cooperates LOL

Mrs.Shea85
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:58 PM

My next appt. is on the 21st, then I start to go every week! I don't look forward to them at all, it is an hour drive to get there for us (we live in a small town that doesn't have an OB), and I always have very easy pregnancies. It feels like I have to drive and hour and wait an hour to see; yep you gained weight, pee in a cup and hear everything looks fine! 

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:03 PM

yay!!! the big one!!! Be sure to keep us updated!! Best of luck to you!!

Quoting ashlynsmom14:

IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!! WE AR FINDING OUT THE SEX!!! YAY!!!! Well...as long as baby cooperates LOL

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I totally just got up to check my purse to see when mine is but then I got distracted because I got hungry and made a salad....and now I'm sitting again. Crap!

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM

At least everything is always good! I always sleep better after an un-eventful ob visit!

Quoting Mrs.Shea85:

My next appt. is on the 21st, then I start to go every week! I don't look forward to them at all, it is an hour drive to get there for us (we live in a small town that doesn't have an OB), and I always have very easy pregnancies. It feels like I have to drive and hour and wait an hour to see; yep you gained weight, pee in a cup and hear everything looks fine! 

mommaT1983
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:06 PM

My mine is July 22nd and I am going every 2 weeks now!! I get excited to hear the heartbeat and the u/s's!!!

mrsb6802
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Next appt (which will be my second) is July 23rd, I'm looking very forward to it =) I'll be 16 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)