Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New inducement date. Update 2

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have been rescheduled for my induction it is going to be tomorrow morning at 730 am. I am happy about this. We are going to be staying at MIL's tonight so we can leave DS with her in the morning when we leave for the hospital. I have been packing bags getting ready had a few really strong contractions today. I should have pics posted by tomorrow night. Thank you to all the ladies who have givin me advice and labor dust. I can't wait to meet my new little one and to see if he is actually a boy or if we where right and the techs messed up. 

Update the hospital called about 10-15 min ago and said they can't get me in at 730 and we are to call back at 9. I want to cry so bad. I believe now that it has got to be my DH negativitythat is causing me to have such a hard time continuing labor after I get a few good contractions or anything. He had to ask me yesterday if I really wanted to be induced today OF COURSE I DO. I would like to breath again HELLO. All he talks about is how he doesn't want me to go into labor anytime soon ummm hello I am 40 weeks scared shitless as I have never carried this far before some days feel no movement from the baby and think he passed away I just can't handle it anymore I won't start my depression meds until after the baby is here period. Please pray that they tell me to come in at 9. Thank You

Update 2 DH called them at 9 still not able to go yet they will call us back. They call us back at 11:20 guess what Now I am scheduled for tomorrow at 730am. I have now asked DH to take me to wal-mart so I can walk around and check the price of castor oil as I am about at my wits end I will definatly do walking first I am just about willing to try anything to go in tonight.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrs.phillips123
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Congrats and good luck. They have to induce me Friday for medical reasons unless he debuts before then. Hope all goes well for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM

yay! Try to get some good sleep in tonight and be sure to show us pictures when he arrives!! Best of luck to you!

Mommybear09
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM

BUMP!

mrsb6802
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Hope you heard good news fromt he hospital.....keep us updated. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)