Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

upset empty sac at 7 weeks update:(

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM
  • 56 Replies

I went to the ER yesterday with cramping and slight bleeding, they did an tranvaginal ultrasound and saw a empty sac but no yolk sac.  The doctor told me that it could be many things, I'm not that far along to see anything or that the baby is on the outside, which is very dangerous.  

Today I am still cramping and passing small pi head clots and have sometimes pelvic pain.  I have a ultrasound on Thursday again, but I'm scared I am miscarring.  

This will be my third pregancy and with my first two babies I thought by 7 weeks we were able to see the little baby.

Has this happened to anyone else.

UPDATE:  Last night at 9 I had a miscarriage, I went to the ER and they confirmed it also that I was 8 weeks instead of 7.  Thanks everyone or your kind words.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_ta_2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM

this has not happened to me momma keep your head up and i hope everything turns out ok for you heres a BUMP!

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM

this has never happened to me but you are in my thoughts and prayers and i hope everything turns out okay

mom_ta_2

BUMP!

ps.iloveyou
Oh momma, good luck! I have no advice but wanted to give u a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MySweetGirls2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Thanks ladies, I also hope that everything is ok.

Kenre
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:36 PM

I'm so sorry. I am having my visit to the doctor this Friday (my 7 week start date). I have miscarried many times, though. I really hope that the baby is there and just hiding.

xoxoamber2010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM

no im sorry..i had one at 7 weeks and it looked like this..i hope everything is ok.

housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Is there any way at all that you could just be not as far along? I hope everything is okay.

MommaBoop922
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

I have had something similar and sadly they had to induce a miscarriage because they could not find the baby and the pelvic pain made them worry that I may be having and ectopic pregnancy.  Pay close attention to the pelvic pain to ensure it doesn't get worse or if you feel any pain near your fallopian tubes.  I really hope that everything is okay and it all works out for you. 

*Hugs*

HardyGirl19
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

I know how you feel. I went through this with my first pregnancy and i did miscarry, I hope yours is just hiding, Ill pray for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)