Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so depressed lil off topic

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

im so sick of life, and they way my step sons (16&17yrs old) talk to me treat me, everything, they live with me.. my husband allows them to talk to me however... like today i told one of them to take the trash out , he said to me do it yourself u nasty bitch... then he spilled some of it, i said clean it, he said get on your knees and do it yourself... i say something to my husband i get told stop bitching,.. so i go to take away his ps3 , again hubby said i dont think so leave my son alone.. this is who my life has been for 6 years... they only reason i keep going is my 5 year old son who my everything and now my unborn daughter... then with my unborn i started bleeding at 14 weeks really bad for a day been on bed rest since , now im 20 weeks .. doctor said she looks good.. but im so scared of pre larbor or still losing her or something...  Sometimes i just wanna run away ... im in my room all the time due to my step sons because i dont wanna hear it..and hubby always says if i leave he will take my kids from me ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i needed to vent or whatever sorry this is long

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kittin002002
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM

No judge in there right mind will take a child from there mother unless proven unfit.  I say talk to a lawyer asap...no one deserves to be treated like that

excougarmama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM

No offense but your hubby is just intimidating you. Wait until after the baby is born and you can go to work, and then get the hell outta there. Document everything that goes on between now and then and try to deal the best you can knowing that in a few months you are out of there.

Jess0915
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. If you ever want to talk or vent, please feel free to message me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcm28
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Men should never talk to women that way. It sound like your being belittled. Sorry what kind of man threaten to take your kids away? I hope things get better for you.

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM

he is bullying you around.. leave.. why would you put up with that kind of crap from those men in the first place? he can't do nothing... most states in the first place are mommy states.. unless you are doing some hardcore drinking or drugs, he can't have the kids taken away from you.. talk to a lawyer.. he and the stepsons are causing you much pain and added stress that you don't need...

LovingIT2008
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Girl.... You need to be strong and get the fuck out of there!!!

rileysmommy229
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Quoting LovingIT2008:

Girl.... You need to be strong and get the fuck out of there!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

rileysmommy229
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

i would seriously want to beat the 16 and 17 year olds asses!!

aphrodite7400
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:15 PM

i agree with the others, pls dont stay around for that.  your 5 yr old shouldnt be seeing his mom treated this way.  he will grow up to think its normal and will treat his lady friends that way,  pls go, mama. for your sake... goodluck, hugs----

jcm28
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Quoting aphrodite7400:

i agree with the others, pls dont stay around for that.  your 5 yr old shouldnt be seeing his mom treated this way.  he will grow up to think its normal and will treat his lady friends that way,  pls go, mama. for your sake... goodluck, hugs----

You are so right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)