Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to be pregnant forever...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have decided that I am so not thinking about labor anymore.  I will be pregnant forever fine just fine.  I am going to ignore the prodromal torture.  Labor and delivery is just a myth I am not buying into it lol!!!!  My poor husband...

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orange4agua72
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM

AAWWWWW.... just try to tell yourself you are only like 30 weeks or something, then when the baby just falls out perfectly healthy it'll be a GREAT big suprise, hehehe

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM

yes that is what I will do lol!!!!  I am one huge 30 week prego lol!!!!

rileysmommy229
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:16 PM

it cant last forever lol...i know it feels like it will..i've never seen a belly pic of you!

doulala
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Yes.

You are going to be pregnant forever.  

So get distracted, get used to coping with your aches & pains, get more help from others so you can rest...

;-)

Mia055
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM

LMAO!! I feel ya...

housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:35 PM

(((((hugs)))))   This part of pregnancy is so hard!

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

(((((hugs)))))   This part of pregnancy is so hard!

This is why I hate due dates.  Even though you know it is a guess and you are close you still drift around it and think about it, and it drives you frickin crazy.  I would so prefer they tell you that you will have your baby the end of July.  So there is no stress.  I know better than to put any stock in my EDD but yet its still there in the back of my mind, and then of course everybody calling, emailing, texting etc.  Leave me alone!!!!!

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Me too! After two weeks of contractions, I gave up yesterday and decided I would be pregnant forever. We can start a club.

sassyKween
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM
I'm with you!!! I'm over expecting labor to start... its never going to start I'm going to be preggo forever !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I'm so convinced my son will be in there forever that i'll probably be in denial if/when labor ever does start ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)