Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

im 34 weeks now but i was wondering if there was anything i could to do to get him to come sooner or drop even b/.c im still carrying pretty high

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:48 PM

You can take walks, and bounce on a birth/yoga ball to help get him to drop as for coming sooner there is nothing that can do that just sit back and wait lol

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM

You've still got time. I know it's hard to wait. I'm at almost 38 weeks and dying to get this child out of me. But you don't want to have your baby at 34 weeks...you want baby to be really healthy! Hang in there...we can do it!

mstevens10
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM

You still have a while to go! Give your body time. There are some home remedies to try later once you are full term but right now  his lungs aren't fully developed.

mommyof4gurlz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM
Too early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaceyN1121
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:50 PM

the baby will come when he is ready, but if you walk ALOT it helps encourage the baby and the body get ready for labor... You have 6 more weeks till your due date. Dont try to rush things the baby will come when he is ready and not before.

Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:50 PM

You still have awhile to go. I know that the waiting sucks but he needs to finish growing.He will come when he is ready

Fetters4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:51 PM

You need to keep him in there a little longer hun. I would give him a few more weeks. Just trust your body and it will do the work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)