Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! Pain durning pregnancy.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

My dh and I just found out that we are expecting our 2nd child on Saturday. And then on Sunday I had sharp stabbing pain in my stomach for a couple of minites and then it went away. Then just today I have had this pain in my stomach for the last hour. It feels like sharp stabbing pain but that is all. Should I be worried? I haven't told my dh yet about this cause it is our wedding anniversety and I don't want to ruin it if it turns out to be nothing. Any advice?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cadlecr4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I had pain in my lower belly and the dr said its because my uterus is stretching. If if gets too bad id go get checked out.

truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM

It sounds like pain from your uterus stretching and your ligaments it is normal no worries

mabelrose
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM

sounds like it could be round ligamint pain.. i had it horribly bad through most of my pregnancy.. kept going to the doc asking about it.. you can always ask you doc if you think it might be something more serious like hard to move, breath, doubled over pain... or has bleeding after. 

Countrygerl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Thanks for all the advice. I was just worried cause I didn't have this with our dd. And I was like okay this stabbing pain reallllly hurts. And I didn't want to go to the er because that is not exactly where I would like myself and my dh to spend our 2nd wedding anniversity.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM

You likely didn't feel it with your first because the pains come earlier, worse, and for longer periods of time the more pregnancies you have. I wouldn't worry too much- just enjoy your anniversary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)