Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have any of you did this before???

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

I dont think anything is really wrong but Im curious if any of you have had this and what it was... Im 13 weeks and three days. I had resiculous awful morning sickness that, thank God, went away two weeks ago. Yesterday morning when I got up, I felt 'yucky.' Idk how else to explain it. Just weak adn almost nauseus but not quite. I was an hour from home, visiting my hubby, so I came home and laid around. Today when I got up, I felt the same way only a little worse. Weak and just yucky. I was making lunch fo rthe kids and got really dizzy and felt like I was about to pass out to the point where everything was starting o go black. I have passed out in my past so I knew to drop to the floor and drop my head between my knees so I ddint go out. After sitting there for about 20 minutes, I made it to the couch and just laid there most of the day. I feel a little better, but still fell like crap. Im not spotting. Been checking all, but i have been cramping, but not bad. Have ay of you went thru this and if so, what was it? Any ideas? I dont feel like its major, but I really would like to know why I'm doing this.....

Autism is not a tragedy..... Ignorance is!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JZB
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Are you eating often enough?

dodeem
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I think so. I eat all the freaking time! haha! I cant seem to get enough food lately. I ate about 30 minutes before the kitchen thing today....

tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM

yep ive dealt with it since about then and im 27 weeks now. they havent been able to tell me what causes it.

LavenderMom23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM

I get that way when my iron levels are low. Have you had that checked yet? I am only iron-deficient during my pregnancies.

lfrrll5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM

I would call the doctor passing out can be dangerous.

JZB
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Quoting lfrrll5:

I would call the doctor passing out can be dangerous.

LuvEludesMe
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I was like that when I wasn't getting enough water to drink. I actually did pass out on a really hot summer day once when I was pregnant with my first.

shannon_perry
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:21 PM

did you get hot at all?  I used to get dizzy with my son when I got too hot, or washing dishes.  Sometimes it could have something to do with your blood sugar, so you might want to tell your DR as well or when this happens try to eat some candy or drink some juice and see how it makes you feel..  This also happened with my cousin and it had to do with her blood pressure

dodeem
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:33 PM

hmmm. I drink water alll the time. I was thinking maybe my iron too. I had it checked at WIC a few weeks ago and they said it looked really good!!!

MegHPand3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM

have you had your blood pressure and blood sugar checked?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)