Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL @ Me

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm so having preggo cravings... 

I usually hate ice cream LOL more favor frozen yogurt.. but I do have a couple ice cream varieties in the House for DS & DH.. so idk what is up, I tell DH.. babe omg-d do me a fav, take a bowl put half strawberry cheesecake ice cream, & half mint chocolate cookie chips.. he looks at Me kinda weird, and said sure babe.. hahahaha 

its actually good LOL O_o

whats your weird craving?

❤♥RawR أنا جميل RawR♥❤

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k.stark
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM

I'm eating orange sherbet like a mad woman!!!!!! like I go through a half gallon every 3 days... maybe that long!

SamNStefanMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:08 PM
I cant handle any dairy right now except ice cream LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Holly
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:10 PM

lol gotta love our preggo cravings..

& omg-d same way.. I drink milk I feel like I'm gonna die.. but ironically I can eat ice cream O_o wth LOL

❤♥RawR أنا جميل RawR♥❤

Ballababy177
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM

With this baby I swear I crave apple smirnoff but I cant drink it lol.. Ice cream and original pringles.

O and w/ dd I drank a whole big thing of purple grape juice to myself every day and I also ate bbq beef burritos dipped in whipped cream lol.

Other than that, I've wanted steak n shishkabobs w/ both kids and tons of veggies : )

Sweet_Holly
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:16 PM

OMG-D I'm same with veggies :) I love love love alot of veggies & fruit this time.. and fil just made some really good beef shishkabobs 2 days ago.. he marinated it in his special sauce over night and it was yummy LOL

waaaaaaah pringles sound good now that I finish My Ice cream.. I only have doritos in the house atm and meh doesn't sound good.

I did that when preggo with DS drank tons of grape juice, but with this baby girls ,. its craving alot of oj .. cravings are so weird LOL

Quoting Ballababy177:

With this baby I swear I crave apple smirnoff but I cant drink it lol.. Ice cream and original pringles.

O and w/ dd I drank a whole big thing of purple grape juice to myself every day and I also ate bbq beef burritos dipped in whipped cream lol.

Other than that, I've wanted steak n shishkabobs w/ both kids and tons of veggies : )

❤♥RawR أنا جميل RawR♥❤

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM
I HATE spicy food. I can't eat jalapenos or anything hot. I just can't handle it. In the beginning of my pregnancies I always CRAVE it until about 19 weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM

LOL~!

Mommaof32010
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM
I knew I was preggo with #3 and he was a boy because I suddenly craved banana peppers and jalapenos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Holly
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:49 AM

aww LOL bet thats a change =p

I'm diff, I normally LOVE uber spicy foods, when preggo I hate it LOL

Quoting mrseckstein:

I HATE spicy food. I can't eat jalapenos or anything hot. I just can't handle it. In the beginning of my pregnancies I always CRAVE it until about 19 weeks!

❤♥RawR أنا جميل RawR♥❤

Sweet_Holly
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM

haha nice

for me it was salad with alot of zesty italian dressing & more olives in the bowl than normal LOL.. lets just say a bowl of olives with a hint of salad O_o

Quoting Mommaof32010:

I knew I was preggo with #3 and he was a boy because I suddenly craved banana peppers and jalapenos.

❤♥RawR أنا جميل RawR♥❤

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)