Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAD MY BABY!!!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi mommas to be!!! I don't know if any of you remember me but  I wanted to share my birth story with you guys.....(don't worry it's not scary!)

March 5th I went in at 6 am and they started Pitocin. At aorund 10:30 or so I finally started to feel the contractions. My hubby and I went to Lamaze classes and began our breathing techniques whe nthe contractions got real hard around 1-2 pm. I got checked at 3pm and was 6 cm. So they uped my pitocin and contractions got really intense...At 5:50 pm I said they needed to check me becuase I felt the need to push...so the nurse told me to push...my doctor wasn't in yet but I did it anyway and then the nurse said never mind stop pushing she is right here!!! My doctor ran in the room and barely had time to get her scrubs on and I pushed 3 more times and out she came at 6:13 pm. She weighed 6lbs and 15oz and was 18.5 inches. The labor was quick and beautiful and completly drug free!!! Good luck to you all!
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
First_One_8_18
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:11 PM
CONGRATS!!!! Where are pictures? I wanna see what we all have to look forward to!
DillonsMommy
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:20 PM
Why did you go to the hospital in the first place? Were you having contractions already? When were you due?!?!?! I know, alot of questions, but I just want to know so I can go get my pitocin and get this thing started! lol  Laughing And btw, congratulations!!!
sweetmoonflower
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:23 PM
Congrats on the baby!
Mellisa32
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Thanks to all!! I will post a current photo and her hospital photo...Also I went to the hospital because I was diagnosed with pregnancy induced Cholestasis which is an overproduction of liber bile and it causes MAJOR itchiness!!! They had to take the baby at 37 weeks because if she were to stay inthe whole time then it may have compromised her liver....In the bottom picture she looks EXACTLY like my baby pics!!
Jeepgirl02
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:15 PM
She is soooo pretty. Good complection and just oh so cute!!! Congrats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)