Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ATTENTION LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:14 AM
  • 10 Replies

Been having contractions about 5 mins apart for awhile and I'm well aware of the 511 rule but the thing is my contractions don't hurt I mean they're uncomfortable but they don't hurt. Also I already laid on my left side and they didn't go away. 

So could I still be in labor even though my water didn't break and my contractions DON'T hurt?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
minnie99q
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:19 AM
could be labor i would think good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kisha89
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:22 AM

i jus had my baby 2 weeks ago and my labor was super easy b/c its just like your describing. my contractions were constant and i could breathe thru them and even talk. they had to break my water i would say its probably labor..  good luck!! :)

2MuchHeart
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:28 AM

BUMP!

grapejelly
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:41 AM

it might be-  i'd put in a call to your provider.  good luck

jridgill
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:49 AM

It's possible. If you really are in labor though they will get worse. good luck on keeping that bean in a little longer. I hope you feel better soon.

VintageWife
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:53 AM
Yes, mine didn't bother me till less than an hour before she was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoMommy2BeXo458
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Try drinking some water. I'm 5 1/2 months, and my contractions can be sometimes 5 minutes apart. It could just be braxton hicks, but if they start hurting or your water breaks go to the hospital ASAP!

balow929
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM

yep call your dr

mstevens10
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Of what I'm told yes... a friend of mine had mild peroid like cramps and didn't think anything of it even though they were normal in timming didnt hurt and nothing changed them.. then suddenly she was in a lot of pain so went in to the hospital and the baby was born 10 mins after she got there. She was 35 almost 36 wks.

peculiar420
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Yeah,my water didn't "break" until I was walking down the hallway of the hospital.You should go in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)