Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oooh boy.. piog

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I am the most paranoid person alive right now- freaking about getting pregnant again (i have a 2 yr old and a 2 month old) As some know, I'm on the mini pill and i'm terrified it's going to fail me (i have an alarm set to take it at the same time every day) well yesterday I felt carsick.... I ONLY FEEL CAR SICK WHEN I'M PREGNANT.. LOL (and I haven't felt car sick since before I had my daughter) But I wasn't going to say anything cause I didn't want to freak either one of us out and I told myself it was all in my head but then DH asked what was wrong yesterday while we were driving around and I told him I felt nauseated. He looked at me and said you better not be pregnant!!! And I just looked at him and said that's exactly what I was thinking.

OMG can I just say I don't know WHAT we would do if I was pregnant again. LOL

On a side note, I'm so frusterated. I'm a SAHM and I feel like ALL I do is stay home with my children and all DH does is have fun.  He just went to play in a kick ball tournement. He played softball ALL weekend last weekend. And softball every sunday since April.... I really don't get much of a break.. and I told him that this morning but yet he doesn't get it..

ugh

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luvkids329
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM
Sounds like u need a good break to do grown up stuff! Will dh watch kids while u spend time with friends,do some shopping or just enjoy a day to yourself? If not find a sitter,and get out there and enjoy some sun too! I know what u mean by worrying about pregnancy,hang in there,good thing u hav an alarm reminding u! Hugs..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Well I went out to breakfast with my mom yesterday and I was going to leave both kids home with him, but then I ended up taking my 2 month old because all she does is cry when she's with him. We can't figure it out as to why she cries for him.. we've tried everything. So I didn't want to leave both of them home to be miserable. Which it was still a break. But I told him this morning that he doesn't understand and he said "I'm just lucky to have such an understanding wonderful wife" I was like NO you don't... you OWE me big time because this is all I do... even on days that I should get a break. he told me this week he'll give me tons of breaks.. but I told him even when I go out to exercise I get a million texts saying" HURRY COME HOME RUN RUN RUN BABYS CRYING WONT STOP HURRY" so it's not even a break because exercise and hurry home.

Quoting luvkids329:

Sounds like u need a good break to do grown up stuff! Will dh watch kids while u spend time with friends,do some shopping or just enjoy a day to yourself? If not find a sitter,and get out there and enjoy some sun too! I know what u mean by worrying about pregnancy,hang in there,good thing u hav an alarm reminding u! Hugs..

SuperMILFof2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:06 PM
I know how you feel. My fiance thinks that just becuz I'm the mommy I'm not allowed time for myself anymore. But he can sit on the damn XBOX and take naps at 5pm and go out drinking. Men are idiots!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM
You poor girl. I'm so sorry. It sounds like you're not ready to be pregnant yet. Are you going to test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Hugs momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)