Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

premie cloths....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  • 18 Replies

were having a boy and a girl.....how many premie outfits would you say we need? with my 2 year old, we only had/needed a handfull.....

how many boys? how many girls?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
minnie99q
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:41 PM
i would say prolly about 7-10 each they grow fast and u will prolly do laundry at least 1 time a day if not more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachana
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Get a couple of coming home outfits and the rest on newborn or 0-3 months. My second son was a preemie, 4 lbs 13 oz and outgrew them within a month or 2. You can also hit up some baby consignment shops so if you really need the preemie clothes they wouldn't cost you an arm or a leg.

BLNmomofNathan
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I agree.

Quoting minnie99q:

i would say prolly about 7-10 each they grow fast and u will prolly do laundry at least 1 time a day if not more

toddler boybaby girlexpecting baby

Nathan-3      Dalilah-    12/26/10

ariesp19
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:55 PM

BUMP!

ariesp19
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM

oh wow, everyday? lol..... ya, i supose with twins, thats going to double my laudnry, lol.....(were doing cloth diapers also)

Quoting minnie99q:

CafeMom Tickers

mrseckstein
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Agreed

Quoting minnie99q:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nily
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM

My kids were born with a preemie size so I know I will need preemie clothes but I have the feeeling this baby will be different (HUGE) so I'm waiting for her to be born to buy preemie clothes.

christine.r2624
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:41 PM
I'm not sure... I have big babies so they never even wear newborn size! I would say at least 7 onesies each and a couple of cute little outfits to take them out in... Then I would do NB for the rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Mine were both preemie clothes sized but we just got nb/0-3m sleep gowns that way it was no biggie if they were too long. We didn't need preemie clothes and much more use from what we bought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ready_for2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:50 PM

how big are you expecting the baby to be? i wouldnt get any preemie unless i knew (andwho really knows) that the baby was going to be tiny. and i would only get a few newborn bc they just grow so fast and some dont ever use newborn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)