Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent of the Day

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

Go a head and vent about whatever you need girls! I'm hear to listen to you:)

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pageantgirl3
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM
Hmmmmm. For one I don't have one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pageantgirl3
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:32 PM
Oops it was supposed to say for once

Quoting pageantgirl3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PieceOfMe3303
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM
In the car on the way home from vaca and, long story short and sweet, I need a vaca from my friends. I push them out the moving car sometimes lol Love em to death but I have spent way too much time with them... Ugh. 2 1/2 more hrs and Im free! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PieceOfMe3303
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM
I *want to* push them...
oops lol darn cell

Quoting PieceOfMe3303:

In the car on the way home from vaca and, long story short and sweet, I need a vaca from my friends. I push them out the moving car sometimes lol Love em to death but I have spent way too much time with them... Ugh. 2 1/2 more hrs and Im free! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspreggers14
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM

hmm  I cant really think of anything for today!!  Its been a really good day for me! :)  (Except for the heat but that doesnt count.)

bbyblueAK
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

whats not going wrong

RadMama08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

It's HOT here and I can't hardly breathe, due to this stupid pregnancy congestion and my lungs being squished! Every night I go to bed in undies and a sports bra with the fan and a/c on full blast with no blanket to cover me because I feel hot, even though DH says my skin is very cold. I have to breathe in air from the freezer just to get some relief! AND, we are going to the pool today for my daughter, and I don't have a bathing suit to get in because I have less than 8 wks left, and everyone (including me) thinks it's a waste of money to get one now when I plan on losing 80 lbs once Alexander is born! UGH! ok, I feel better now :)

Brittany.Dann
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM
My money troubles need to go away along with this back pain. I am ready to go into labor and for my husband to quit being a know it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Aweeee! Well hopefully tomorrow than:)

Quoting pageantgirl3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Aweww you'll be done soon!!

Quoting PieceOfMe3303:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)