Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

July vs. August

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone here due in August but would really like a July baby??
I am due August 20th so today I am 36 weeks & 2 days. But I have always thought I was a week further along due to my doctors going by November 13th as my last period but it was actually November 6th. So if that is true, then I am really 37 weeks & 2 days.
Anyways, my doctor has said from early on that if I were to go into labor at 36 weeks, he would not stop me & baby was free to come.
We are so ready for our new little one to be here but I dout that he will be a July baby. On my side of the family, there is no one that has a July birthday so I kinda thought it would be cool to finally have one. My daughter has predicted that he will be here on August 4th. .lol.
So anyone else here hoping for a July baby vs. an August baby?

mommy-family.gif

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kltaylor07
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Nah.  I'm due Aug 24th... so it would still be a little too early for my comfort to have a July baby.  Our first son is a July baby (friday the 13th), so I'm aiming for August 13th since it will be another friday the 13th baby!  So we'll just have to wait and see... =)

BabyName Ticker

Realtor/Interior Designer -  Oklahoma City  -  www.KateLadwig.com

Ballababy177
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Actually I am due the 29th of July. And although I am anxious as hell to get him out asap, I wishI could have him in Aug... lol.

My dd's bday is the 14th of July. So already, between bills, the 4th of July, and her bday, I am broke the month of July every year! Putting another bday in there would suck!

momto1girl3boys
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM

We have two July babies, a September baby, and a November baby. This one is due in October and I am good with that.  Their birthdays are all close enough together as it is. :)

valrubio
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM

My baby is coming August 6th anyways so I would love it if I went into labor right now.

abra
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)