Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet and Greet...some questions.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I am wanting to throw a meet and greet to allow people to meet the baby on my terms instead of having random visitors all the time.  When, after giving birth, is a good time to throw a meet and greet?  Should I send out invites the day he is born?  Any other tips?

Click to Join!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Adorkable87
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM

ive always herd you should wait until the baby is 6 weeks to socialize with others besides imediate family. but it is your choice. its just going to be me and HD and then when she is a week grandma and grandpa are coming out. i dont have a lot of ppl around who are going to see her.

college.mom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I dont have a lot of people who will come, I only had three show up to my baby shower, so I only expect like 5 people honestly.  My mom will come out when I go into labor and my dad and step mom will be out a couple weeks after he is born, the people at the meet and greet will be hubby's family :)

Quoting Adorkable87:

ive always herd you should wait until the baby is 6 weeks to socialize with others besides imediate family. but it is your choice. its just going to be me and HD and then when she is a week grandma and grandpa are coming out. i dont have a lot of ppl around who are going to see her.

Click to Join!

balow929
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I would say between 4 and 6 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)