Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Overwelmed!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

So my doctor was no help to the swelling and pressure I feel down there.  She checked me all is well.  Said it's normal suggested a belly bra and to rest more.  Now to add to the list I have a toothache that kept me up all nite and I don't like the dentist but I guess I'll be visiting him tomorrow.  Not that I have the money for that lol.  And then the icing on the cake I went to mall on Sunday and found out the fabric store I get all my fabric at is closing!  What am I gonna do?  If you want a carseat blanket let me know so I can get fabric before it's gone.

Join me at Pregnancy and beyond

www.cafemom.com/group111035

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sims8386
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM

How much were the carseat blankets?  I remember seeing one on here.

spalicousmama
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Thin flannel ones are $20 and thicker Minky ones are $30 shipping included.  Order now cause once store closes I will have to up my prices to accomadate using new fabric store where prices are higher.

Sims8386
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Do you take money through paypal?  It would be better for us if I could pay you August 15th.  August 1st paycheck is always tight.

jridgill
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM

sorry mama. Our closet fabric store is over 1 hour away and I found they are moving further away. ugh

Try http://www.fabric.com/ they have good deals, you get free shipping if you spend over $35, and you can ALWAYS find a coupon code to save even more money!

spalicousmama
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Quoting jridgill:

sorry mama. Our closet fabric store is over 1 hour away and I found they are moving further away. ugh

Try http://www.fabric.com/ they have good deals, you get free shipping if you spend over $35, and you can ALWAYS find a coupon code to save even more money!

Thanks I will check them out.

Join me at Pregnancy and beyond

www.cafemom.com/group111035

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)