Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have always had a clear face with no pimples. I am 16 weeks pregnant and still washing my face the same with same soap and I am getting alot of little pimple like bumps on my forhead and chest! Has this happpened to anyone else and what did you do?

Your imput is much appreciated.. Thank you <3

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
texasmommy1216
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Its normal sweety. Goes away after pregnancy and body have time to get hormones regulated.

CONGRATS ON BUN IN THE OVEN

PROUD CEOMOM  ~~~ JESSICA~~~~

http://www.internetceomoms.com/westfamily

ready_for2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

yes! nothing has helped. i have tried everything. its not as bad now that i am 22 weeks, but its still not clear!

Mommytobe391
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Thank you, and Im hoping it goes away because it just adds on to the list of other things I have to get used to.lol

GavinMckaysMama
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Unfortunately its the hormones! Im lucky it goes away after the first trimester. Yours probably will too. My skin seems so oily! Thats not normal for my skin.

Bloomer1210
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Neutrogena washes help me. They have good stuff for breakouts.

lovemybabies-24
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Omg i had it so bad with my first! I never had acne b4 maybe a pimple around my period but thats it. I had it on my face chest and back it was gross!!! I used the wash i normally did but it seemed to be making things worse i found using nothing but a hot rag with water made it go away oh and drink tons of water! This pregnancy it started again and i stopped all soaps and used a rad with hot water and my face is clear again try it out for a while see if it works for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytobe391
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Thank you

srose73
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:44 PM
I use astringent on those areas on my face and especially on my neck. It really seems to help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM

darn hormones.. i got lucky and the opposite happened to me so i don't know what to tell you...

starreyedcutie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM
yup its normal, its hormones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)