Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I wait till my appointment thursday or call sooner?(PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

Up to this point I have had no complications aside from a yeast infection early on. I'm 32 weeks today. The last couple of days I have had way more contractions than I normaly do, they are WAY more intense then they have been some have brought me to tears and left me feeling verry crampy afterwards. They arn't forming a pattern or anything and I am not spotting or having any discharge. I drink a crap ton of water all day. I have sooo much pressure down there and everything is sooooo tender. I try taking warm baths to help and they do as long as I'm in the bath but as soon as I get out I hurt just as bad as I did before. I have a Dr appointment this thursday but should I call sooner?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessihernandez
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I would call. If they are causing so much pain that you are crying, you need to get checked out. Good luck!

starreyedcutie
go to labor and delivery to get checked out!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveBnANavyWife

BUMP. But I will be 32 weeks tomorrow, and i've been feeling crampy and a lot of pressure :(

GL momma!

nicolasax3

if it really bothers u i say call ur dr

3blessingsmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM

It sounds like you are concerned and in a lot of pain. I would call tomorrow morning asap just to make sure. GL!

fcangel9
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:07 PM
Try a water bottle filled with hot water and put between your legs against your vagina. Helps me so much! My doc approved it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missylou90
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Quoting fcangel9:

Try a water bottle filled with hot water and put between your legs against your vagina. Helps me so much! My doc approved it

That is a really good idea. Thanks everyone I think I will call tomorrow morning just to be safe.

CafeMom Tickers
egyptian_mommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:13 PM

I would definitely call. It may be nothing, but like they say, better safe... Also, the whole idea that actual labor contractions will follow a uniform pattern, or be regular is not always true. It wasn't for me with either of my first 2. Even after my water broke they never were regular and I had to be put on pitocin both times. So, yeah, I'd definitely be calling.

housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM

It doesn't hurt to have them check you, it just takes a second and will ease your mind.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM

You can always call for peace of mind..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)